Hey Mr Polecat....not looking too good for the great unwashed now.... :whistling:

The last laugh an that...................................................................

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Mr Polecat....not looking too good for the great unwashed now.... :whistling:

The last laugh an that...................................................................

ONE MORE TO GO IT'S NOT OVER YET I HAVE LEARNED THAT WHEN WE HAVE DONE IT WHEN SCOTT MCDONALD SCORED TWO GOALS IN THE LAST FEW MINUTES I WILL WAIT TIL THE FINAL WHISTLE OF THE LAST GAME

Edited by the gers
it aint over till the fat lady sings ;););) mon the hoops :clapper::clapper:

fat-lady-warning.jpg

:clapper::clapper: The Fat lady has been singing at Old Trafford since saturday Dazza! I think she could be doing some overtime over at Ibrox shortly ;)........

it aint over till the fat lady sings ;););) mon the hoops :clapper::clapper:

fat-lady-warning.jpg

:clapper::clapper: The Fat lady has been singing at Old Trafford since saturday Dazza! I think she could be doing some overtime over at Ibrox shortly ;)........

Another Helicopter sunday cant fecking wait bring it on :gunsmilie:

Well if Rangers f**k up the day,the battered wife's homes will be full by 5.00pm

Did the ginger bograt Lennon not give his wife a slap after she caught him riding 16 year old girls in Lurgan?

Gazza, Andy "who ate all the pies" Goram.................lets not get into the wife beating now eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

One team in Glesga ! theres only one team in Glesga ! one team in Glesssssssssssssga ! THERES ONLY ONE TEAM IN GLESGA !!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: