thinking of getting a patt

Guest bosshogg

lately on here, the plummer's have been put down badly, imp you get a bad plummer,

when put in the hands of a bad owner.

i have a plummer, he doesnt kill everything in site, he doesnt go after other dogs neither.

like i say if you bring your plummer up right, you will have a good dog on your hands.

From what I could make out from the various Plummer threads, what was being said is that you can get better dogs for a paticular purpose and that they can be inclined to agression (as can many other terriers)

I dont think anyone was slating the dogs themselves, just some breeders claims for there paticular line?

Thats what I made of it anyway!!!!!!!!

JOEB

Guest Keeps
There's nothing at all wrong with plummers if you get the old stuff.. :D .

Here's a couple of tame photo's for you ..

There's 3 terrier's in the pic but i only own 2 plummer's now..

Millet

:boredom:

Theres nothing wrong with plummers at all - the old and the new - I like them both - I have them both - there's no difference. They do what I ask of them and thats all that really matters.

a few more piccies..the old and the new..which is which :unsure: who cares :search: I dont

6c453056.jpg

48e64140.jpg

11d4d65f.jpg

1e18bc9d.jpg

317bc2d8.jpg

..of course everyones entitled to their own opinion.

As for bushing - they find plenty of game, yes, but they can also be a pain, they hunt up a little too enthusiastically sometimes..

Guest Keeps

a few more piccies..the old and the new..which is which :unsure: who cares :search: I dont

If you dont care why do you keep replying to my post's about the old stuff.. :11: :11: :11: ..

Millet

Don't flatter yourself that Im replying to you, i have both, thats why Im giving an unbiased view of plummers which is more than you can do....and thats all im going to say, cos its the same old story with you and people are bored of it :boredom: :11: