LURCHER STOLEN

Hi guys only found this sight today but im going to give it ago and see if i have any response.

I had my lurcher stolen back at the end of may from my kennel, i live in Axminster , Devon. As you can tell i havnt given up looking yet.

I believe he was taken by travellers as i sold a lurcher pup to a couple of guys who answerd my add in a paper and guess what two weeks later my other lurcher was stolen from the kennel, then later i find out that there where travellers 6mile up the road from me and 2mile from where they reckoned they lived , only to find out that the travellers had moved on the same day he was stolen and also the car they drove matched the one they picked the pup up in.

Any way the dog is a deerhound/greyhound , and is broken coated and about 31" to the shoulder.

I have put on a photos to i have a couple more but cant get them all on here. I know there isnt much hope of finding him as he could be anywhere now but worth ago so if anyone has seen him or has any info please pm me thanks mike.

abit more help now someone has informed me on here that they are sure they have seen him in evesham with two blokes doing what they shouldnt be doing on someone elses land, when questioned they said they were from bristol. Anyway the guy said they had another dog which possibley could be the one i sold them. The other dog i sold them was a black bitch (deerhound/bullgreyhound) she would be around 12months old now .

If anyone lives around these areas please could you keep look out and inform me with any info.

Edited by mike white

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys only found this sight today but im going to give it ago and see if i have any response.

I had my lurcher stolen back at the end of may from my kennel, i live in Axminster , Devon. As you can tell i havnt given up looking yet.

I believe he was taken by travellers as i sold a lurcher pup to a couple of guys who answerd my add in a paper and guess what two weeks later my other lurcher was stolen from the kennel, then later i find out that there where travellers 6mile up the road from me and 2mile from where they reckoned they lived , only to find out that the travellers had moved on the same day he was stolen and also the car they drove matched the one they picked the pup up in.

Any way the dog is a deerhound/greyhound , answers to the name Bailey he will be 3 at the end of this month and is broken coated and about 31" to the shoulder.

I have put on a photos to i have a couple more but cant get them all on here. I know there isnt much hope of finding him as he could be anywhere now but worth ago so if anyone has seen him or has any info please pm me thanks mike.

Scumbags, best of luck, hope you get it back soon.

LSD 2821/5/L:

Lurcher - Deerhound X Greyhound - dog (entire)

Broken coated

Brindle (light)

Black markings and white chest and toes

Slight limp on front left leg

Height: 30 ins

Wearing a black Greyhound collar

Name is "Bailey"

Stolen from: Chardstock , Axminster , Devon on 25/5/08

Circumstance of loss: STOLEN FROM KENNEL

LSD2821.jpg