• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See you're cast in the same mould as him.., blame everyone else for Fury's so called 'problem's but him and the so called 'team' around him. Hearn didn't give Fury nandrolone. Hearn didn't tell Tyson

You can't buy class.

'kin hell..., he's eaten Billy Joe Saunders ?

Posted Images

Fury will tko Joshua in the form of his corner throwing the towel in just wait and see

yeah i think the boredom will get to them
Boredom of throwing everything that they have and not landing Joshua will be completely knackersd by 10th
Joshua will be knackered by the gypsy...

big josh will saying if i dont knock this c**t out im going hav to listen to him singing, an that could be enough to get the job done

haha :thumbs: , yep AJ will 100% deck Fury , i more interested what will happen when Fury counted out , and how his family and Fury's supporters react , i wonder if it will kick off , with some of AJ lot as well when they have go back at'um :boxing: . :hmm:

big josh will saying if i dont knock this c**t out im going hav to listen to him singing, an that could be enough to get the job done

haha :thumbs: , yep AJ will 100% deck Fury , i more interested what will happen when Fury counted out , and how his family and Fury's supporters react , i wonder if it will kick off , with some of AJ lot as well when they have go back at'um :boxing: . :hmm:
Na won't happen lad. Most of fury family and supporters will be refused at the door. Sorry lads not tonight. Members only

Keep dreaming you crackpot how's that 100 percent then

This is a guy who needs to convince the board that his troubles are behind him and get his licence back. Maybe if he spent as much time on keeping his nut down and training as he does abusing people on social media...

http://youtu.be/zaz2ZdbLcq4

Don't bother to watch these sorta videos...have no interest in what boxers do outside the ring so to speak...I also don't expect fighters to be saints and role models...in the ring though Fury is undefeated...won English title, British&common wealth, European titles and took World titles off a long reigning Champ who hadn't lost for years...opened the door to a new era of Heavyweight boxing (and won me a few quid along the way)...I don't see what all the hate is about really...seriously hope he can put all his troubles behind him and they can get the Joshua fight on

• Like 3

This is a guy who needs to convince the board that his troubles are behind him and get his licence back. Maybe if he spent as much time on keeping his nut down and training as he does abusing people on social media...

Don't bother to watch these sorta videos...have no interest in what boxers do outside the ring so to speak...I also don't expect fighters to be saints and role models...in the ring though Fury is undefeated...won English title, British&common wealth, European titles and took World titles off a long reigning Champ who hadn't lost for years...opened the door to a new era of Heavyweight boxing (and won me a few quid along the way)...I don't see what all the hate is about really...seriously hope he can put all his troubles behind him and they can get the Joshua fight on
I'm not a 'hater' of Fury and I know the only thing that really matters is what he does in the ring. What I am is a frustrated boxing fan that would love Fury to get back in the ring and back up all the boasting and abuse he dishes out to the media. As a fan I don't expect him to be a role model, but I do expect him to lace up the gloves more than once every couple of years. He can't dine out on the Kiltschko win forever. No point just saying you're the best.., there comes a time you've got to get in and prove it.
  • Like 1

I'm not a 'hater' of Fury and I know the only thing that really matters is what he does in the ring. What I am is a frustrated boxing fan that would love Fury to get back in the ring and back up all the boasting and abuse he dishes out to the media. As a fan I don't expect him to be a role model, but I do expect him to lace up the gloves more than once every couple of years. He can't dine out on the Kiltschko win forever. No point just saying you're the best.., there comes a time you've got to get in and prove it.

spot on that, :yes:

Apart from me I got two of the three correct I said fury would beat wvlad for years then I said bellew tko haye then I said wvlad ko AJ which cans very close but got it wrong

i said experts
  • Like 1

winning the title only makes you the best that day, its retaining it and unifying or keeping them together that makes you great,, that's why most in boxing don't really read too much into Furys so called greatness, yes it was a nice unexpected result, and he won it , but a real all time great talented boxer honestly give your head a shake, before he fought Wlad he fought hardly anyone worth mentioning, AJ the same far from being a great himself, boxing a cruel game, don't allow for any rest careers too short and taking two year out wont do any good at all, like say it will all become apparent who is he best in the next five years, Tyson got in their first but failed too capitalise on it,

• Like 2

winning the title only makes you the best that day, its retaining it and unifying or keeping them together that makes you great,, that's why most in boxing don't really read too much into Furys so called greatness, yes it was a nice unexpected result, and he won it , but a real all time great talented boxer honestly give your head a shake, before he fought Wlad he fought hardly anyone worth mentioning, AJ the same far from being a great himself, boxing a cruel game, don't allow for any rest careers too short and taking two year out wont do any good at all, like say it will all become apparent who is he best in the next five years, Tyson got in their first but failed too capitalise on it,

if Fury as good as few on think, get his licence back, loose weight, get couple warm up fights, beat AJ as he no good according the few on here , AJ still only learning with only 19 fights, beat him, go for wilder beat him , then people might ,just might think he good world champion , instead of one last fight 2 years ago . :yes:

• Like 1

first of tell me how fury can have a weak chin as you put it compared to Joshua ??? I also think wvlad classes as the best puncher if not one of the best in the division currenty

If you are talking about pure punch resistance who has Fury ever been caught by with a solid punch ?.......Fury seems to have decent recovery but against what level of punishment/opposition ?

Klitschko simply wouldn't let his hands go, only he knows why. Joshua will. It's two different fighters.., two different fights..., and (for me) two different outcomes.

By beating Klitchsko Fury simply beat a smaller version of himself.......a good one admittedly.... but basically a guy who utilizes size and range with a hit and run safety first style.....he beat Klitchsko with size,range and movement.

Likewise with 2 outright punchers all being equal the bigger harder puncher usually wins.

The interesting fights are where styles conflict.......in the old fashioned boxer versus slugger scenario the boxer often has to have a good chin as its almost impossible to keep a world class slugger away all night long the boxer usually has to engage at some point ( Ali being a great example ) personally i dont think Fury has the concentration it takes to avoid Joshua for a full 12 rounds,the ability to offset a train coming after him,or the chin to absorb the shots so at some point its going to open up into a tear up where personally i can only see one outcome.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2