Anthony Joshua V Dominic Breazeale

Rumours are Fury has been busted for steroids.

They're all on some sort of PED's but it's ok until you get caught....

As you say all on them...but if you got the influence and money of certain big time promoters behind you...its less likely you will be caught

If everyone is on them you would expect elite world fighters to have top knowledgeable strength and conditioning coaches who understand what you can get away with regarding juice......rather than have a person who knows little more than a junior school pe teacher.

Lets be honest the fitness nutrition and conditioning of them Fury lads is to say the least questionable all round

as i've said before...im not signed up for any fanclub...i just like boxing :thumbs:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If AJ had got him out of there early he'd have got ripped apart, he got a good workout and won.....Job done.   AJ seems to be fighting a losing battle at times, 17 fights all ko's and a World Champ

He boxed under the name the beast from the east (end) .... He had 126 professional fights and managed to finish 2 of them which is a testament to his courage .....   Go on the beast .........  

I never did like them same day weigh ins !

Posted Images

I don't know why folk want to see folk get hurt or struggle when it comes to boxing never understood it. Take baby steps and dominate division making as much cash as possible for me is sensible.

Its because fans who pretend to know more than they actually do about the sport have started calling other fans just like them " casuals " and accusing fans just like them of being in a fighters fan club if you repeat their name more than 3 times.

There was life before Check hook boxing folks !!

Edited by gnasher16

Hes handed his last four opponents their first professional losses won a British and world title in the process and stopped anybody that's ever stepped in the ring with him. What more can you ask for?

A better quality of opponent!...you follow boxing dont you!?...look at the rankings see for yourself...theres better fights out there for him at this point in his career than Breazeal!...come on!...he was pretty much the easiest option out there...can you really not see that?

Breazeale was the easiest out of the ibf top ten yes. But it's a mandatory defence for a champion who is still very early on in his career. Why not take an easier fight to build as much experience as possible setting yourself up for many great fights in the future. I don't know why folk want to see folk get hurt or struggle when it comes to boxing never understood it. Take baby steps and dominate division making as much cash as possible for me is sensible.

He wernt top ten when the fight was made...he was ranked 15th...jumped up to 9th overnight without a fight...i'd say there was a good 10 fighters in the IBF rankings alone that would be better...see what im saying?

100% but why waste somebody who has potential to make a a giant Mark in the sport. I think the ibf title came soon in terms of the jump in class now expected of him but he took an opportunity no fighter would turn down.

Yeah see what your saying...but like i said before theres better fights out there for Joshua at this point in his career...and im not talking about over matching him with a top 5 heavyweight...just look at how Joseph Parker has been brought along...good tough learning fights in my opinion...Breazeal was clearly an easy option to make some easy money...how can any boxing fan be happy to watch that??...still surprised it took him 7 rounds

I don't know why folk want to see folk get hurt or struggle when it comes to boxing never understood it. Take baby steps and dominate division making as much cash as possible for me is sensible.

Its because fans who pretend to know more than they actually do about the sport have started calling other fans just like them " casuals " and accusing fans just like them of being in a fighters fan club if you repeat their name more than 3 times.

Different folk...different opinions...no need to start getting bitchy now is there my dear

• Like 1

100% but why waste somebody who has potential to make a a giant Mark in the sport. I think the ibf title came soon in terms of the jump in class now expected of him but he took an opportunity no fighter would turn down.

The Fury brother turned it down........some fighters can get away with taking their time,learning the game,developing as a man and as an athlete without damaging their stature as a fighter.................but if you win an Olympic medal common sense go,s out the window !

Edited by gnasher16

Different folk...different opinions...no need to start getting bitchy now is there my dear

Bitchy ? you wanna see bitchy ?........i aint even got the engine running yet son !

Bitchy ? you wanna see bitchy ?........i aint even got the engine running yet son !

Lol...get em fired up!...im just in from church and ready to go

:laugh:...would love to but ive got a plane to catch.....someones got to cheer on the 3 lions on foreign turf !

Anyway f**k that i just clocked you got the admirer from hell on your tag team now..... i should probably just be quiet and listen to that type of knowledge !

:laugh:...would love to but ive got a plane to catch.....someones got to cheer on the 3 lions on foreign turf !

Anyway f**k that i just clocked you got the admirer from hell on your tag team now..... i should probably just be quiet and listen to that type of knowledge !

Dont be jealous mate...everyone admires me...always thought there was a bit of tension/sexual chemistry between you an max on here...all that correspondence all them tears...you should of just slept together when he came down westham...got it over with

Could i ask a favour?...when your in france give one of those filthy french b*****ds a smack in the mouth for me...anyone will do...i hate them frenchies...cheers :thumbs:

Rumours are Fury has been busted for steroids.

They're all on some sort of PED's but it's ok until you get caught....

As you say all on them...but if you got the influence and money of certain big time promoters behind you...its less likely you will be caught

If everyone is on them you would expect elite world fighters to have top knowledgeable strength and conditioning coaches who understand what you can get away with regarding juice......rather than have a person who knows little more than a junior school pe teacher.

Most are on them no doubt and that's including Joshua..

Even the self proclaimed TBE is a cheat, the man who was out to clean the sport is nothing but a cheat but hey ho it's part of the game I'm afraid.

• Like 1

So Gnash do you think AJ is a true bona Fide world champ ?

Do you think that feller last night was good in anyway but having a heart and being brave ?

Was he a good technical fighter

Was he slow ?

Ffs you suppose to be the boxing expert on here .

That lad was very limited in every sphere but heart and bravery

And he had AJ flustered and blowing.

AJ getting given that IBF belt was underhand and most can see that .

Like I say get him in with Haye and if he comes thru that Wilder

The paying public should get their money's worth then instead of getting ripped off .

If anyone was given Tysons belt it was Charles Martin and even he had too compete for it, he won then have AJ the chance which he took

Where is anyone being gifted the title in that? I can't personally see it

Had Tyson ,Fury had a half decent management team behind him he would of sorted all bases prior too fighting for the title thus ensuring he would not be stripped it was an amateur mistake by his team that caused that

If the current claims surfacing prove too be true?

Fact is Tyson chose not too take on proper management too maximise his potential he chose instead too listen too his dad team fury did it there own way and in an established game like boxing that don't work nobody wants too work with them now ce.os they make it hard work look at all the crap he has spouted then had too back track and apologise time n time again ffs he should of had his public persona sorted out well before he embarked upon a career a world champion apologising too the nation fir talking bollocks is embarrassing

A lot of boxers ain't the nicest of people but they clever enough too play the game and earn mouth shit if your too immature too speak up in public imho

I really hope the furys are not guilty as I've always respected Tyson as a fighter and his uncle as a trainer but I'm not too hopeful of the outcome can't blame fast Eddie for that but my guess is they will do 'if' it's true

So Gnash do you think AJ is a true bona Fide world champ ?

Do you think that feller last night was good in anyway but having a heart and being brave ?

Was he a good technical fighter

Was he slow ?

Ffs you suppose to be the boxing expert on here .

That lad was very limited in every sphere but heart and bravery

And he had AJ flustered and blowing.

AJ getting given that IBF belt was underhand and most can see that .

Like I say get him in with Haye and if he comes thru that Wilder

The paying public should get their money's worth then instead of getting ripped off .

If anyone was given Tysons belt it was Charles Martin and even he had too compete for it, he won then have AJ the chance which he took

Where is anyone being gifted the title in that? I can't personally see it

Had Tyson ,Fury had a half decent management team behind him he would of sorted all bases prior too fighting for the title thus ensuring he would not be stripped it was an amateur mistake by his team that caused that

If the current claims surfacing prove too be true?

Fact is Tyson chose not too take on proper management too maximise his potential he chose instead too listen too his dad team fury did it there own way and in an established game like boxing that don't work nobody wants too work with them now ce.os they make it hard work look at all the crap he has spouted then had too back track and apologise time n time again ffs he should of had his public persona sorted out well before he embarked upon a career a world champion apologising too the nation fir talking bollocks is embarrassing

A lot of boxers ain't the nicest of people but they clever enough too play the game and earn mouth shit if your too immature too speak up in public imho

I really hope the furys are not guilty as I've always respected Tyson as a fighter and his uncle as a trainer but I'm not too hopeful of the outcome can't blame fast Eddie for that but my guess is they will do 'if' it's true

Fury was stripped of the belt within weeks...Charles Martin was given a year to fight a mandatory and Joshua has been given a year to fight a mandatory...the IBF have changed the rules and moved to the goal posts to suits themselves...i think most following the sport can see that the hearns money had a hell of a lot do with it...the IBF installing one of the poorest heavyweight Champs of all time in Martin tells its own story...yes Joshua beat him...but surley even you can see how he was pretty much gifted the title

Dont be jealous mate...everyone admires me...always thought there was a bit of tension/sexual chemistry between you an max on here...all that correspondence all them tears...you should of just slept together when he came down westham...got it over with

Could i ask a favour?...when your in france give one of those filthy french b*****ds a smack in the mouth for me...anyone will do...i hate them frenchies...cheers :thumbs:

Sleep together ?.....Max ?.....are you mad ?

He would go a hundred miles out of his way just to avoid making eye contact with me... Mad Max turns into Pacifist Pete without a keyboard at his fingertips i cant see him getting close enough for a bit of slap and tickle ;)

Anyway whats wrong with the French apart from museums,traffic jams,shit food,no humour,smelly people and yappy ridiculous little dogs everywhere ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3